MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I worked as a nurse. 2 years ago i was dismissed - slept on

Customer Question

Hi, I worked as a nurse. 2 years ago i was dismissed - slept on night shift from 10 to 5 am of course is not true. i have settlement company paid money for me. Now DBS put me on barrier list . I present evidence of my innocence : mobile phone statement, references from previous and current job . DBS still keeps decisions despite the evidence presented .now I also have a testimony of a girl who also complained that she was sleeping that she was forced to sign the complaint by the manager . I worked as a nurse 22 years never ever . I have never had any complaints or reservations about my work. I need your help, my career and reputation are ruined. I worked in the company for 10 years, I was dismissed 4 months after I returned to work after mastectomy - 6 months on sick leave . Many thanks. Anna
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: no
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: emplayee but suspension now
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: previous manager was dismissed disciplinary for play gun front of staff and residents ,
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you confirm the reasons why you were put on the DBS barrier list?

There is a right to appeal against most barring decisions, whether you are included in one or both of the barred lists.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist you further.