DanielM311
DanielM311,
Experience:  Expert
111925293

I have a complaint to make about a financial advisor do you

Customer Question

I have a complaint to make about a financial advisor do you listen to complaints about bad financial advice ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in the UK Essex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have contacted the Ombudsman via online before a couple months ago but got no reply ,..My situation happened 2018
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have since discovered others were deceived by the same person
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i am prepared to wait for an answer thank you
Expert:  DanielM311 replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. My name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor. Whilst I understand that you have contacted the ombudsman and they haven’t responded, unless you are prepared to fund a private legal action they really are the most cost effective way to make a complaint of this type. You should chase up the ombudsman by contacting them at https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

If you are still struggling to get a response it may be best that you contact a local Solicitor who may send a letter to the financial advisor in an attempt to resolve the issue without litigation.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your response i assumed getting through to the ombudsman would be much more straightforward , i will use the link you have shared and continue on this path . Again , thank you

No trouble at all I hope you manage to get this resolved. Daniel