12826847

Someone female employee is threating to false report to

hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: someone female employee is threating to false report to police for touch her wrong way
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: no she just informed me police still haven't contacted me.
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: buckinghamshire
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: she was not working with us , she just coming sometime to help , there is no lock any where in the shop , its small beauty shop with few partitions and always my wife is there in shop in any room

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello Jo, what should i do in this circumstances and what police can do ? i am just affraid about police , she don't have any proof or anything ... how can she do false complaint in police and is police can give me chance to prove that thats false blame?