How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 80236
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Someone female employee is threating to false report to

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: someone female employee is threating to false report to police for touch her wrong way
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: no she just informed me police still haven't contacted me.
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: buckinghamshire
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: she was not working with us , she just coming sometime to help , there is no lock any where in the shop , its small beauty shop with few partitions and always my wife is there in shop in any room

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello Jo, what should i do in this circumstances and what police can do ? i am just affraid about police , she don't have any proof or anything ... how can she do false complaint in police and is police can give me chance to prove that thats false blame?