SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

I may have masa fraudulent I may have made a fraudulent

I may have masa fraudulent I may have made a fraudulent motor insurance claim
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I panicked and have made a claim but it is incorrect, I believe the insurance company are realising this, I have not been charged yet. It was a chain form a motor accident where I hit a lamp post in a Tesco car park whilst driving stupidly but advis3d the insurance company thatbthe accident happened elsewhere when I served to avoid a fox, there was no damage to any property other than my car which is a £21k write off.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am very scared, I have never broken the law or done anything like this ever before, I simply panicked and no it is snowballing and I just want to camels the claim and go back to a normal life
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I gave the wrong email address it’s***@******.*** so sorry I’m so panicked
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am sorry I don’t understand your last question
Hello,I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.How long has it been since you made the claim?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I made the claim by phone at 3am
on Saturday 1st may
Right so it has been over a month. Why is it that you submitted a false claim? What makes you think they know now?
Great speaking to you both. Best of luck.Sagar
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi sagar thanks for the very sound advice, all resolved
Glad to hear it.Thanks for update.Kind regards
S