12826847

I’m in the uk. I would like to know what I can do about this

Customer Question

I’m in the uk. I would like to know what I can do about this situation from
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No im in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Can I connect with a lawyer pls?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no I will explain to the lawyer
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi, I run a small cleaning business in the uk. Yesterday we sent a group of cleaners to a job. It was a residential job. The customer, got aggressive with our cleaners, refused to let them leave until he was happy. He said various racist things to them. He later called our office and threatened to hire a company to leave negative reviews on every website possible to damage our reputation and have our business shut down. Our cleaners are distraught and we want legal advise . Can we sue him?
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 18 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm do you have any evidence to support your case?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi, thank you. The cleaners have reported him for racism To the police. We have one email that we sent and his response. Otherwise it’s mainly been verbal
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
One email is from us, the other 2 are from him.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
We have yet to respond to him
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Good afternoon, can you please let me know if you need more information and when I should I expect a response. Thank you