How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1046
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

How do I proceed forward with taking a company I recently

Customer Question

How do I proceed forward with taking a company I recently worked for to small claims court for none payment of works done.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I recently contacted the manager with no response.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: contractor
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m currently a director for a limited company and I am also receiving congestion fines that should of been paid by the employer.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 9 days ago.
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.Fortunately, this prices had been simplified so that the claim can be submitted online. It will take you through step by step to build your case.See link below. have a look and if you have any follow ups I am happy to answer.Kind regards
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 9 days ago.
Please do come back if you have any questions.Kind regards