ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Ok so this is quite a winded one but here goes. so for prior

Ok so this is quite a long winded one but here goes. so for prior context i am 17 years old my freind is also 17 my one other freind is 16 and the youngest is 15. Now my first freind (the 16 year old) is in full time care with a court order i think and she was planning a trip to come and see us in wales (she lives up north by newcastle) and now heres the thing she was running away because the care home she lives in she really doesent like also we had known her online for ages and have wanted to meet for a while. Now on one of the days we where staying the police showed up presumably for a welfare check i knew they would eventually so i wasnt concerned if they had to go home they had to no problem little did i know all this crap that would come with it. anyway im sat there talking to the police officer who was very nice and then i went downstairs and was told the care home was demanding her back so her and her freind had to go to the station they where at the station all day until 2 social workers came to take them home at the station one of my freinds spilled a lot of personal information to the police about us like how i left the house for a bit and used to walk around town drunk (years ago) now im concerned about that bit because this was years ago and me and my family are very close now and i dont want social services getting involved now onto what they are saying they recently went to visit my freinds house where he was told they where having a review of some "order" wich would mean we arent allowed to communicate with them or we will get arrested obviously im incredibly concerned about this i dont know what the order is or what the conditions are as no ones telling me anything and i would really like to know what the hell is going on the police are also aware that we where drinking and consuming cannabis but left it up to my mates dad to deal with so im not concerned about that and they are also aware that my freind and my other freind where wanting to have sex (the 17 year old and the 16 year old whos in care) also im in the uk by the way
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
they also talked about how they can check are messages and we need to watch what we say or something ominous like that

Hi, welcome to JA, I am Readylaw one of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Thanks for your enquiry and patience.

I do understand your concern but there really is no need for you to be. It is very unlikely that any steps would be taken by the police about this particularly in light of the fact that this happened some years ago. If anything they may get social services involved to discuss these allegations with you.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.