ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Hii this is jasmeen, i m from canada, i want to mention my

Customer Question

hii this is jasmeen
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i m from canada
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i want to mention my previous uk tourist refusal in my pr application in canada but i do not have application number
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that is all
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry Jasmeen.

You can simply say the approximate date when the application would have been made and refused and just give a brief explanation that you do not have the reference number. That will not be used adversely against you. What is important is that you do not fail to disclose it.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.