Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

Well I'm after advice for an step son. UK England, Soo

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Well I'm after advice for an idiot step son.
JA: Where is the stepson? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK England
JA: What steps has the stepson taken so far?
Customer: Soo basically ..... I'm advising he gets representation.....
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes heres the scoop.. it's a physical altercation ... hes attended a voluntary iview...
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

Please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

I am sorry to hear about it. What was he arrested for?

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 12 days ago.

I hope your son is well and he did ask for a duty solicitor during his interview. As you did not provide me with any information I am can only give you this general advice. I hope all goes well. Best wishes and thank you for using our service.