INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My 4yr old son at nursery as cut his neck on rope and the

Customer Question

My 4yr old son at nursery as cut his neck on rope and the scar is pretty bad . My wife had to notify the nursery as they knew nothing about it . I've have taken pictures of the scar it's look like he's tried to hang him self .obviously he hasn't he said he ran in to the rope line
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: My wife has contacted the nursery
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My wife has requested a accident form to be filled and the rope has now been cut down
Expert:  INC Law replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Has the incident been reported to the PTA?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The nursery also advised us they do a risk assessment in the morning and one in the evening. I think this isn't enough for the amount of kids . It's hasn't been reported to pta that I'm aware of
Expert:  INC Law replied 7 days ago.

I would suggest you report the incident to the PTA and file a formal complaint with the school.

They have a duty to investigate and provide a formal response. You can then decide what do do once you receive a response.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.