DanielM311
DanielM311,
Experience:  Expert
111925293

I am have been suspended from work since october 2020, union

i am have been suspended from work since october 2020
JA: Have you discussed the suspension with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: union rep
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: employee
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
helo

Thank you for your enquiry. My name is ***** ***** I  am a Solicitor. How may I assist you?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i have been suspended from work since october
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i waited until January 20th for my employer to be in contact to state what 3 out of 4 allegations were agaisnt me
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i also handed in a grievance in november and it still hasn’t been handled
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i suffer from mental health and am on tablets to control my depression and my employer was aware of this at the time and they used “concerned about my own well-being as part of reason they decided to suspend me
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
but after being suspended i have had no communication with my employer and they have ignored the well-being part now that I have challenged them
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i am and can prove i am not guilty on the 4 accusations put forward by my employer
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i dont know if i can face going back to work for my employer and face my co-worker maybe talking behind my back etc

Thank you for your response. You should contact the organisation ACAS to register your issue and you may be entitled to support from one of their caseworkers.

You can contact Acas online at - https://www.acas.org.uk/dispute-resolution