INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

It is about getting a Tier 4 UK Visa from Indonesia as i

It is about getting a Tier 4 UK Visa from Indonesia as i have to Indonesia and staying with my parents. I am Indian passport holder and have got selection at UCL for Masters degree
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I just got selected for UCL (University College London). Not yet filed any paper work as I will get CAS in coming weeks. I am presently in Indonesia and i am an Indian Citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 4 visa?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Basically I am staying here in Indonesia with my parents on evisa ( visit). I can not go to India due to covid situation and flights are not available. It means i need to apply to UK Embassy in Indonesia to get my Tier 4 visa

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Sir, As mentioned i want to apply for UK Tier 4 visa from Indonesia through UK Embassy. I can not apply from India as presently i am in Indonesia and can not go to India and need exception. My question is that can i apply and take visa from Indonesia
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
hello Sir

In normal circumstances, you would have to return to your home country.

However, you would need to inform the UK Embassy in Indonesoa that you are unable to treturn to India due to Covid and as such will be making the application from Indonesia.

You need to ensure you have a valid visa to be in Indonesia.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sir, This is fine and thank you

It's a pleasure.

Good luck!