AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I need legal advice for smacking my 11 yrs old. My chikdren

I need legal advice for smacking my 11 yrs old. My chikdren have been removed from my home. I need help
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: South West London Clapham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've seen a social worker. Children have been body mapped
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am a student nurse. This is how i look after my kids. It can't affect my future.

Good morning, when did this occur and has the child been removed to social services?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
On Thursday. They were removed the same time to my my mother's.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This has never happened before ..my daughter is behaving and doing things out of character. I was about to take them out. Neighbors called the police because I was shouting and she was crying.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
They were body mapped on FRiday. The is a small slight red mark on my daughters hand where I grabbed her , (I had car keys in hand)to answer me. I also broke a hanger near her. She indicated to them initially that I smacked her with the hanger..

I will call to discuss the problem with smacking it seen as violence towards Child.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am broken..i love and do everything for my children. I am a single parent, studying full time, working and going to evening classes to try improve life for them..I am studying nursing and doing very well . I am concerned that this will affect my future and record. They have spoken to the children and seen my home and happy that the children are happy..
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Are you calling soon.. ibcan see payment has been taken?

Calling now