UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I would like to consult something about skilled work visa,

hi I would like to consult something about skilled work visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm in the UK, on student visa, but I've been employed by two companies one is secondary school, part time job; the other is a language school they both are part time I wonder wehther i can apply for the skilled worker visa or not
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the work visa?
Customer: i haven't
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: any recommendations
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
is it possible to call me back, please?

I am a solicitor. What is your nationality and when did you first arrive in the UK?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Chinese, first arrived in 2013
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
My study started September 2019

Sorry, I am unable to call. Is your job eligible for the visa and is your employer willing to sponsor you? https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/your-job

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
when will you call ?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If you are not able to call, why you charge me then ?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
sorry, that call only lasts six minutes, can you call me again? I do have another question.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.

All the best

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi I have a follow up question
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can I apply this one "Skilled Worker visa: minimum salary if you’re under 26, studying, training or in a postdoctoral role"
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am studying above MA degree, and I am a "Adult education tutor", My last year salary is above "£14,910" but not "(£7.35 per hour)"
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Looking forward to your reply.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
you charge £44 for seven minutes? I'm sorry, but I will never consider your service in future, nor recommend to anyone.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
rediculous

Do you wish to continue? The call offer has expired at my end so you may contact customer support for a refund for the call if that did not take place.