How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2698
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

Their was will were me and brithers was in will however

Customer Question

their was will were me and brithers was in will however unbeknown to us the will was changed we belive our uncle was bullied and suplied drink to coherse him to change will is there anything can be down we like a copy of origanal willl and the newsest will
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: worthing west sussex the wiill made in hove brighton east sussex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none we thought we couldnt do anything as we wasnt told and waited for news it was to late to do anything we was told
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i know understand that my cousin who behind getting uncle change will is now living in the house taht was mebt for me and brothes to share ob sale of house or as mum stoll alive she get the house this is why we want the original will
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

There is really no way for you to obtain a copy of a previous will. You would only have a copy of this will if a family member had it in their possession. You can however view a copy of the most recent will if it has been probated here:

If you are of the view that your uncle was unduly influenced in order to write the latest will then you may be able to challenge it on that basis. In order to do so you must be able to evidence such an allegation.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
how can we get medical proof or the nurses that when in that he was drinking as he had parkinson decease
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i cant afford to phone
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
how can we prove mentally bullied why under the infulence of achahol
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Phone calls are optional, you do not have to agree to speaking on the phone.

Usually that information could be requested by his close family members or the executors of the estate. It is unlikely that if you were to request it without an order from the court that it would be provided unfortunately.

If you are unable to get it via the executor then as part of an application through the court an order could be requested for the information to be provided.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
we asked uncle for copy will after the funeral but didnt give it
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
put it of till the will had been finalised and we couldnt contest it
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Oh I see. Kindly have a look at what I have written above, I believe I have given you guidance on this.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
sorry just re read so how do i make a application through the court and can i do this on legal aid
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

No this cannot be done on legal aod. You will need to instuct a solicitor to assist you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
how about a
no win no fee
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

I truly cannot say whether a firm of solicitors would be prepared to work on that basis. You would need to contact each firm and enquire of them whether they would. You may locate local solicitors via this below link:

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again. Have a great day.