INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have an issue with deeds of my father's house being

Customer Question

I have an issue with deeds of my father's house being changed
Expert:  INC Law replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It was changed 6months prior to him being hospitalised under the mental health issues as he was I'll with dementia
Expert:  INC Law replied 13 days ago.

What was the change and who filed the application?

Expert:  INC Law replied 13 days ago.

You would need to contact HM Land Registry and raise a dispute with them if there is anything untoward.

Youay also have to involve the Police.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.