INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

This is verbatum, from a relative in the Uk, that asked me

Customer Question

This is verbatum, from a relative in the Uk, that asked me to contact a local law company with his question. I will upodate him with your response)
(I am putting forward an appeal that the Judge should have allowed information that was intrinsically linked to my case to be heard, both my lawyer and Barrister thought that would have been normally allowed.) my question is: if I change my barrister for my appeal will that have a negative effect on my appeal? and if so, By how much?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: its for my relative in the uk, he will launch an appeal
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: as above
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thats the full question,
Expert:  INC Law replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Changing your legal counsel is not ideal although doing so should not have a negative effect on any appeal or hearings that are due to take place.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It had been put to him, that " applying for an appeal, stating that most judges would have / and should have allowed 2 pieces of crucial information to be heard , that if he changes his barrister for the Appeal ... the appeal court may say .. well hang on a minute its not just the judge that he has a problem with. ... Is that somethng he has to be concerned about, before making his decision if he changes barristers? thanks
Expert:  INC Law replied 17 days ago.

I do not think so.

Any Barrister should review the entire case file in relation to the matter.