How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4486
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

I need a pro bono service, Chatham,Kent, I have looked for

Customer Question

I need a pro bono service
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chatham,Kent
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have looked for but none I.can afford..hence been attending hearings myself
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It's gonna be a long talk
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

What type of case is it - family, criminal, small claims? What pro bono services have you already tried?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What services exactly do you offer
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I cant make a 50 £ monthly pay for what i can't get answers for
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

There is only one dedicated pro bono employment service, called the Free Representation Unit. You would normally need to be referred to them, but I understand they are taking self-referrals. You can find them here:

You might also be able to find help at a local law clinic/centre, see here:

And you may be able to find a pro bono barrister here:

Other than that, you will either need to find a solicitor to take on your case on a no win no fee basis - you can find solicitors here:

Or represent yourself.

This is a Q&A website where you can ask for guidance with your legal queries. The experts here are not able to take your case on.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

You might also want to check to see if you qualify for legal aid - see here:

Can I clarify anything for you about what I have said?