MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I'm being bullied at work. Guys don't give me proper

Customer Question

I'm being bullied at work. Guys don't give me proper instructions and then yell at me for not doing anything right. Also they make up stuff. Like I told you to do that, and they didn't. There are also at least 5 other people that complain about the same thing from the same people.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kingston upon Hull
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None I'm thinking about complaining to the crew leader
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: But I'm an agency worker
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 18 days ago.
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Have you raised a formal grievance in relation to your treatment?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No I haven't. If I complain I think it has to be to the agency I work for, and they are not the company so it doesn't go too far.
Thank you for the clarification, however even as an agency worker you should raise a grievance otherwise the matter will not be resolved.
The following link should assist you; https://www.acas.org.uk/grievance-letter-templateHopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesitate to contact me further.