INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Hiya there, I ordered a course 2 days ago, not fully paid.

Customer Question

Hiya there, I ordered a course 2 days ago, not fully paid. However, the course is based in San Francisco. It's a self-development course I can send you over the contract and all. Unfortunatly, it says no refunds. Although didn't fully read the document at that time Do you know if there's a way for me to apply for a refund? Course cost was around £3300
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Live in Northern Ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing at the moment, it's just that I'd like to know where I stand before I take any more steps
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nope not at the moment, thank you
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (4Q6M1M2)
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

How did you pay for your course? Debit or Credit card?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Debit card as well as paypal
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hiya, you still there?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Additionally, the paypal was sent via friends and family so don't think I've got a leg to stand on to be fair
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

Unfortunately, on the face of it, you will not be entitled to any refund. Further, as the institution is based in the US, any aim should be issued in the US.

It may be that you will have to put this down to a bad experience.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you were expecting.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No worries, I appreciate it. Thank you very much
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

It's a pleasure.

Good luck