DanielM311
DanielM311,
Experience:  Expert
111925293

I've been released from police arrested on bail, there is no

I've been released from police arrested on bail, there is no mention about travel abroad and they did not take my passport can I travel abroad? And what will happened if I'll not attended Court hiring on that stated on bail due to being abroad I'm German and don't have British passport but need to speak with family and lawyer in Germany but due to covid I'll probably miss court date ?thank you for answer
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have preseteld status here and I'm German citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: He say he can't advice with that matter
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so

Good Afternoon. Thank you for your enquiry. The conditions of your bail should have been explained to you at the initial court hearing. Generally, travel abroad will not be permitted but again this depends on the terms stipulated within your bail conditions. If you are on bail and you fail to attend the scheduled hearing then you will be deemed to be in contempt of court and it is likely that a warrant will be issued for your arrest. Depending on the nature of the criminal offence you are being accused of the UK police be rearrested in your home country and returned to the UK for your hearing and sentencing. I would strongly advise against travelling abroad and missing your court hearing as the repercussions of this are likely to be very serious for you. If you are at risk of not being able to attend the next hearing you should instruct a criminal defence Solicitor immediately.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
what will happened if I go to my local German prosecution office and told them about crime I make can they charge me if yes what will happened in UK?

As your bail and the conditions set within it have been issued by a UK court and relating to a UK criminal offence this will need to be dealt with in the UK. Your local prosecution office in Germany will not have jurisdiction to provide you with any assistance for this matter. My advice is to resolve this matter before you travel. You should seek independent legal advice from a local criminal defence solicitor as soon as possible. If you fail to attend the next hearing a warrant for your arrest is likely to be issued and this can be enforceable in other EU jurisdictions. The consequences can be very serious so I certainly do not recommend travelling and missing the upcoming hearing without express permission from the court, or under the advice of your Solicitor.