Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Do you have any offices near Chestefield? Chesterfield,

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Do you have any offices near Chestefield?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chesterfield
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Look, robots makes me nervous
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yeah Ms Wilson :) I'd like you to connect me with a human lawyer neat Chesterfield!

I'm human but I work from home, we just need to know what area of law you need!

Marian

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi, I got a court case in Chesterfield, prosecution is being dishonest and the Justice Centre of Chesterfield conveted in Circus. I've admitted the charge has been made but I've been trapped at the court and they saying false facts about me and they defame me...their story is not real and 2 news websites they have complet different stories which are not true and makes me look like a nobody... to be honest I felt that the entire court was against me and they didn't look for justice but revenge...evil revenge...they made a big case out of nothing!!! They fooled me too to get the quilt and afterwards the prosecution red the accusations which I'm not entirely agree...
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Lol...
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Since you've already charged me I'd prefer to wait and find someone available
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hey MarianC, you've vanished without to say anything.

I'm so sorry, this is email and not live chat, can you go back to your question and flag it up as litigation please. If you have been charged for a telephone call you need to contact customer services who can help you with that side of things.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I couldn't find that option. I thought this would be easy but seems to give me more headache that I had.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you need to contact customer services you can do so by calling free on: 0808(###) ###-####or by email:***@******.***

You may get a request offering you a telephone call. I am more than happy to do this for you but please note that this is a premium service and therefore attracts an additional charge. This charge is not instead of asking an online question but in addition to. You do not have to accept a telephone call and if you do not wish to have it, please do not click on the request for one. Should you do so then you will be charged for the call.

I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.

Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.

Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.

I see you have rewuested a call, should I ring tonight or tomorrow?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi, at the time you've called I was not available. Could you please call again, thanks!

I understand that you are not happy with the way, the Prosecutor presented a case.

The Prosecution will present a case, you have pleaded guilty, the matter has been adjourned for sentence.

At that point, you can say what you say happened, show your video and the Judge will sentence based on what you said.

So you can be sure, that the Judge, when the video is shown, will sentence based on what you have said.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor