james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Just want to know how many month needed to seek possession

Customer Question

hello, just want to know how many month needed to seek possession on AST?
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: no , served one last year but given 2 months and was struck out of court that it suppose to be 6 month But want to know if it's still 6 month on Form A6?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Manchester
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Sorry It's in Bolton
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  james bruce replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
what's the answer to my question?

The time required will depend on the reason given. The standard time period as of the 1st June is 4 months.

However, if tenant is in arrears of more than 4 months, or the possession is for anti social behaviour, then the time reduces.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
do you mean I will be charged £44 for the call?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
If it's going to cost me for receiving from you, pls don't bother

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.