SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I would like to know as my husband claims that all the

Customer Question

I would like to know as my husband claims that all the charges are dropped, is it possible? Cause I wasn’t even notified if he was questioned. I doubt that police has even started their interrogations
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 18 days ago.

Good evening. Welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you. Shouldn’t be long to revert to you.

Hi if he is the accused the police would contact him and it is possible yes for all charges to be dropped and no further action is taken but whether your husband is telling the truth is not something you will be told unless you were the victim in which case you can ask the police and they would advise you. Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to clarify. All the best.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

You are wec