INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Overturning a 10 year visitor visa ban, as I'm looking to

Overturning a 10 year visitor visa ban, as I'm looking to apply for a spouse visa for my wife.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I haven't filed any paperwork yet. I'm British and I live in the UK.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visitor visa?
Customer: I'm looking to apply for a spousal visa for my wife who lives in Nigeria.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can a 10 year ban be overturned when applying for a spousal visa?

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

The 10 year ban should not apply to family applicants.

In any event, you would need to make an application to the Home Office or the Tribunal to remove such a ban.

I strongly suggest you engage a lawyer to prepare the application for you.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
One of the concerns I have is finding a very good lawyer to handle this case. Are you allowed to offer any suggestions with regards ***** ***** on this platform?

Yes I can.  If you can provide some contact details, I can send across some details.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi, please send to***@******.***. Thanks.

Noted. I will have a collegaue contact you.