JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

My son had vaccine and know has kidney failure can he sue,

Customer Question

Hi my son had vaccine and know has kidney failure can he sue
JA: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?
Customer: The doctor told him his kidney has been distressed since a month ago that’s when he had vaccine he also had blood clots too he’s been told he’s got 6 months - to a year to live or even sooner all because of vaccine
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: The hospital has his notes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m his Mum I gave him my kidney 2005 absolutely perfect match gave him his life back until he’s had the vaccine and it’s tipped his kidney over the top.
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 16 days ago.

Hello, this is Jim and welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today.
Sorry to hear of the issue. I will set out my written answer shortly.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 16 days ago.

Yes, if there is a causal link between the vaccine and the kidney failure then yes, there is a claim though you will need a no win no fee law firm to pursue the claim. You would not need to pay up front. There are no costs risks to yourself either. The law firm would need to apply for a copy of the medical records and instruct a medico legal expert to provide a report to confirm the vaccine caused the kidney failure. He can claim for the injury itself and any private healthcare costs. An interim payment can be obtained from the insurer to give him money before the case finishes, assuming they admit liability.

We cannot act as Just Answer is an internet forum and not a law firm but any of these could be able to help :

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 16 days ago.

I hope this helps and answers the question - my goal is to ensure you are happy with the answer and have the information you need. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries.

Many thanks,
Jim

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 16 days ago.

Please let me know if the answer helped or if you need me to cover anything else?. I am happy to clarify the answer or if you have any follow up questions. If so, I’d be grateful if you would let me know. I am free most days, including weekends, so feel free to ask me anything you are unsure of.

Best wishes,

Jim