How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawry Your Own Question
Lawry, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 262
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawry is online now

I have received a final notice of debt recovery. Failure to

This answer was rated:

I have received a final notice of debt recovery. Failure to have paid DCBL £ 120 parking charge reference 1384200561049. They say they are recommending their client to commence legal action against me which would incurr further costs to be added on the outstanding debt. This must be from a car park ticket at Amersham Hospital. I cant even remember when exactly, last year l think or year before. I have had covid twice so times bit hazy. Anyway, l did receive a letter and l sent them a letter back with the car park ticket stapled to me letter. I thought that was resolved as l did not hear anything until now. I want to know what to do as in do l have to pay this ??
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: What next page.?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Amersham hospital car park
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just this letter


My name is ***** ***** I will try and help you today.

I am sorry you are experiencing this problem.

They will need to prove you are liable for the debt.

Did you keep a copy of the ticket?

If you dispute the debt they will have to proceed with a claim.

If they succeed you will have to pay it and their issue costs, so it may be cheaper to pay now and be shot of the whole thing.

However, if you paid and have a defence to the action let them issue proceedings and defend it.

Lawry and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you