Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

One more question please would my son of 25 be able to clam

Hi Again,
one more question please would my son of 25 be able to clam double decent from ny grand father as well

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Hi there,

Yes, your son can apply for Ancestry visa on the basis of his grandparents .He must be 17 years or more to be eligible to apply for ancestry visa.

I hope this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
He would only be able to clam on his great Grandfather as his grand father was born in sa in 1932 would this still be possible to still apply for a ancestral visa

He can not apply on the basis of his great -grandfather.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much

You are welcome. Have a nice day & stay safe.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.