12826847

I just want some information, I have a case against me

Customer Question

I just want some information, I have a case against me regarding assult by beating due to keys being thrown towards victim.. I am just wondering what is going to happen as been on bail and had to see my son through 3rd party contact for a year now, been at work the whole time throughout and really don’t recognise that person a year ago! I will accept the community service and the fine.. I just really don’t want to get some time as it will kill me without my son! I accept the charges I’m not trying to get away with anything... if I’m honest my heads a mess and don’t know wheee to start
JA: Does he have any upcoming court dates on the assault charges?
Customer: I have court on Thursday
JA: Where did the assault occur?
Customer: Was in McDonald’s car park within the car whilst we was arguing.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nope
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I just want some information what is going to happen. My head is a mess. I would like to write a letter of apology to the victim, maybe organise some meadiation... I really am all over the place
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

are you asking what your sentence may be?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
my heads a mess I honestly don’t know what to do. The case got adjourned a year ago due to pandemic but case is now on Thursday.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I want to know what sentence will be
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

Do you want to tell me what happened?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

I can't say what the sentence will be without the facts of offence although the statutory maximum is six months.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Been told I’m looking at a conditional caution due to being low level and first offence?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Well, like I said, I can't say because you haven't told me the facts.