John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

MIB Insurance Uninsured Agreement. I have issued

MIB Insurance Uninsured Agreement. I have issued protectively due to finalising instructions. I have given S152 Notice to the MIB, is this correct? I now need to serve the documents. Do I have to give 7 days notice of when I plan to? (16th) please help I am very lost.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: England.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont think so.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have issued on MIB and Third Party driver, protectively. Gave S152 Notice. Service is due before 23rd of this month. Have I given incorrect notice? can this be rectified? Do I have to give notice of when I will be serving also? Is the claim dead? Thanks for your help.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
If you could come back to me sooner rather that later that would be great I am super stressed!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you so much

Call completed. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer. All the best, John.