How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8048
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I’m in Epsom atm, no steps atm, I want to know if I can have

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** *****
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m in Epsom atm
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: no steps atm
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want to know if I can have a lawyer on standby if I ever need them.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  plclegal replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****’ll do my best to assist you today and I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please bear in mind though that this is an email service and not live chat and therefore I may not respond immediately.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.

I'm reviewing your question and will revert back to you shortly. Please do not wait on line for a response, you will receive an email notification from JustAnswer to tell you that I have sent a reply.

Please be patient with me as I am generally assisting multiple customers at once! Thank you.

What area of law do you need assistance with please?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Medical and also I’m looking for someone to help me get justice for my cousin.
Expert:  plclegal replied 16 days ago.

Is the issue with your cousin a family law or a criminal law issue, please?

Expert:  plclegal replied 16 days ago.

Hello. Without the information I asked for, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. You can always come back to me for clarification if needed.

Our site is for general information purposes, and does not constitute a lawyer-client relationship. That said, we are qualified lawyers and can of course advise in general terms about the law, procedure or your rights, for example.

We can't take on your case though, you need to go directly to a solicitor for that.

As to whether you have access to me whenever you want - well that's almost impossible! But I do generally respond within in a few hours, if not then later on the same day.

So I think you will find the service useful, and you can ask as many follow up questions as you need to clarify the advice that is given.

I hope that this answers your question?

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Well what’s my rights on DRS MISSING MY RARE CONDITION AFTER 28 years I want some kind of justification because they gave me a wrong Diagnosis I’m in so much pain now. My mum & dad tried & went to court still no justification for the diagnosis.All these years later.They’ve found out what my condition isBut unfortunately now my mum&dad has passed awaySo now I’m upset & I want justification or at least some compensation.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Is this site legit or are you trying to take my money.
Expert:  plclegal replied 16 days ago.

Of course. Well if you have been misdiagnosed, you may well have a case for medical negligence to bring.

You would need a report from a current medical professional to say what your diagnosis is now, and how this has been missed, mismanaged and untreated, and the impact that this has had on you as a result.

This type of case falls under personal injury law, which is a type of civil court claim.

Most cases, where you have a good case, settle outside of court with compensation.

You can find a lawyer to look over your case and hopefully take this on for you with the link here:

I hope that this helps.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can I ask a question?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I want to sue Facebook for accusing me of an awful disgusting crime.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Disgusting people I want the see the person behind this screen.
Expert:  plclegal replied 16 days ago.

OK. Sueing Facbook is not something I can personally assist with, if you post a new question on that point one on the site of the other lawyers here may be able to help you with that.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
which team do I get in touch with?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’m not paying £50 a month for an unprofessional lawsuit
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you give me a link..
if you all want to get paid......?!!!!
Expert:  plclegal replied 16 days ago.

You can ask a question via the just answer home page. Do remember we are here for general advice only. You have had general advice on the topic of medical negligence on this thread with me, another lawyer will be able to advise you in general terms about suing facebook. Thanks for your question today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  plclegal replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your question and take care.

Expert:  plclegal replied 15 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter