MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I would like to know the procedure to press charges against

Customer Question

Hello I would like to know the procedure to press charges against a matchmaker in Ukraine in order to get my money back.
JA: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: I paid them money upfront for a matchmaking service, they did not provide the service and they keep ignoring my messages for a refund.
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: I am based in London,UK and they are based in Odessa, Ukraine. It was a bank transfer
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Please, connect me
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Fhhhhh!!!
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 11 days ago.

Good evening. I am happy to help this evening.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

You need to make a section 75 claim, you need to contact your credit card company (you can still claim on an account that's closed) not Visa, Mastercard or Amex. So if you've got a HSBC Mastercard, you claim from HSBC, not Mastercard.

This is a legal right.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 10 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with this evening?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. When you receive an email, could you leave a review? It really helps my ratings.