james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

But a Resident in Spain. I have been in England for a few

Customer Question

I am English but a Resident in Spain. I have been in England for a few weeks do I need to have a COVID test before returning to Spain. I have had both Vacine Shots.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I’ve done the quarantine and tests required on arrival from Spain and will be returning to Spain in a couple of weeks.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don’t think so
Expert:  james bruce replied 16 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

As of May 24th, restrictions and testing ended for entry to Spain for the U.K.

There are some exceptions such as if your have been elsewhere within 14 days.

I have attached the current rules for your reading.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements

I hope this helps.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.