12826847

How can i tell if the fixed penalty notice is genuine or

how can i tell if the fixed penalty notice is genuine or fraud
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: am at north dorset
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just that

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I recieved a letter form Home Office, regarding fixed penalty notice regarding the health protection coronavirus
international travel England regulations 2020, i want to confirm if the letter is fraud genuine
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hello
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Am still waiting to hear from please

I am sorry but I cannot giveyou good news. I'm afraid you are in difficulty here.

I have to tell you the truth.

The only way to do that for certain is not to payand wait for a summons.

There are obviously risks in that. You can also try to contact them but thatcould fail.

But if you recognise the facts they aver thenit is almost certainly genuine.

Im really sorry but that is the position.

I am sorry but I have to tellyou the truth.

Do remember that I can only give you myopinion.

Another lawyer may have a different opinion.Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting tolose.

Nonetheless, one of them does, even thoughthey have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a goodchance of success.

If there was a black-and-white answer to everylegal problem there would be no need for anything to ever proceed to court.

The ultimate decision comes from a countycourt judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard inthe magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a waythat is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will bemore than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once againfor using our services.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I want to cancel the transaction about paying 5pounds every month

You can ask customer services about that.