How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J.Ustinovskaya Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 24
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
J.Ustinovskaya is online now

We are a group of owners of condo. Can we register a

Customer Question

We are a group of owners of condo. Can we register a corporation including all the individual condo owners. Our purpose is to deal with upcoming cladding work of the entire building.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I would like to know which kind of Corporation is appropriate
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  J.Ustinovskaya replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I am a solicitor. In which country is the condo situated?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  J.Ustinovskaya replied 10 days ago.

In England condo is called commonhold and the common parts of such property are owned and managed by a commonhold association which is a company limited by guarantee registered in Companies House.

Expert:  J.Ustinovskaya replied 9 days ago.

Please feel free to ask further questions if you have any.