MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

My pension gone missing, Dartford, I've been ringing all the

Customer Question

My pension gone missing
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Dartford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've been ringing all the companies
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My pension was at cannon Lincoln who went bust sun life took over the policies who transferred it to Pointon York who went bust then Curtis banks said they had it but now they don't 61508 .88 pence
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your current circumstances I know this must be a stressful time, have you tried to locate your pension using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/find-pension-contact-details ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I've rung all the companies where it went
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I can't afford 44 pounds to ring you sorry

The company may have been taken over, however the using the link should be able to assist you. There are also several companies who can locate your pension for you and put it into one scheme.

The offer of a call is automatically generated by the system, I am happy to continue to provide a written response.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist you further.