Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Lawyer Emy studio Protection plus London. I would like to

Customer Question

lawyer Emy Moore studio Protection plus London.
I would like to know if possible the authenticity of the firm and the lawyer. thank you very much.
alvisi giuseppe
sansepolcro
+393318579636
Open in Google Translate

FeedbackGoogle Traduttorehttps://translate.google.com › ...
Il servizio gratuito di Google traduce all'istante parole, frasi e pagine web tra l'italiano e più di 100 altre lingue.
alvisi giuseppe
sansepolcro
+393318579636
Open in Google Translate

Ivorrei l servizio gratuito di Google traduce all'istante parole, frasi e pagine web tra l'italiano e più di 100 altre lingue.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: sono in italia ma o studio e a londra
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: ho cercato su internet ma non ho trovato nulla.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: è uno studio legale recupero crediti che mi ha proposto un recupero da trading.
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

un anno fa sono stato truffato da un Brokers di piu di 30000 euro che non sono riusciuto a recuperare. La Emy Moore avvocato mi ha contattato per offrirmi la possibilià di recupera il capitale tramite studio legale Protection plus versando su portafoglio in line 500 euro.e mi ha inviato una copia del contratto da restituire firmato con documeni necessari.Poiche sono gia stato truffato vorrei se possibile sapere se mi posso fidare. volendoposso spedire contratto e documento dichiarazione di Emy Moore. grazie

a year ago I was scammed by a Brokers of more than 30,000 euros which I was unable to recover. The lawyer Emy Moore contacted me to offer me the possibility of recovering the capital through the Protection plus law firm by paying 500 euros into an online wallet and sent me a copy of the contract to be returned signed with necessary documents. possible to know if I can trust. wanting to send Emy Moore's contract and declaration document. thank you

Apologies I cannot assist on this matter, therefore I will opt out to allow another expert to assist you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
non parlo inglese.
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 10 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
a me basta sapere se amy nmoore è avvocatoi certificato ed eventualmente sapere dove posso cercara.o
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

Please confirm the law firm for which this lawyer works and also their contact details, like email, website etc

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
avv.Amy Moore caso aperto SC240150 studio legale Protection plus HEADQUARTERS ADDRESS Ling Rd,Poole,BH12 4NZ .,***@******.***, tel.+442037691013.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (454SVVP)
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

Thank you. This is not a real company and the site is fake. It was only created 140 days ago and obviously it was done for the purposes of a scam. No such firm is registered to provide legal services and are no longer registered to provide financial services. If you are involved with them and they are asking you for money, it is a scam.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
grazie
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

You are most welcome. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. All the best