How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4746
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I need a legal advice for my case ... Gillingham Kent, I had

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I need a legal advice for my case ...
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Gillingham Kent
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I had my duty solicitor who help my case in custody..
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Need help from criminal lawyer....
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

How may I assist.?

Unfortunately, without the additional information requested in my first/previous response, I will not be able to give you detailed advice to your question, but I will be able to give you a general answer, which I hope will be of assistance. If you are able to supply the additional information later, please do so and I will then come back to you with a more detailed answer.

Not knowing what the offence is or reason for the arrest, it is not possible to advice on that, however, as you were legally represented at the police station by a duty solicitor, they will have all of your details and custody record.

They should be in contact with you to discuss and advise you further.

If you are on police bail to return they will know and attend with you. I you have been charged, they will write and confirm the charge and offer to represent you at court and send you a legal aid application.

You are if course free to instruct another legal aid form for court. the line here will help you find one.

In the meantime, If I can be of further assistance please com back to me.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

james bruce and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (2V5V157)