SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am thinking of leasing commercial property. Would really

Hi there
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am thinking of leasing commercial property. Would really appreciate if you could tell how a solicitor can helpšŸ™
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Dorset, dorchester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I saw the place and I It's suitable for restaurant purpose The agent asked for my lawer As part of the things they require
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not thing I can think of as I have no experience in that field

Hi thank you for contact just answer. I am one of the solicitors and happy to assist. You must use a solicitor because you will be required to sign statutory declaration as part of the lease and you will need specific advice on whether to waive security if tenure, renewal clauses, variation and rights if you do not pay your rent or indeed break clauses and termination. It’s really important to understand your rights and obligations because breach in commercial leases can be very costly. Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. All the best

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you. So how does it work and how much does cost please?

I have been notified of your call request, are you ok for me to call now. I am happy to call if you have agreed to the fee for the call.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am waiting

Thank you for taking the call and my apologies I was not able to get back to you yesterday. All the very best.