SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Can we have a call?

Hi,Can we have a call?

Good evening. Thank you for requesting my assistance.

A call is chargeable a fixed modest fee. What would you like to discuss please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm confused about a specific eligibilty critieria for global talent visa

Can I call you now?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hello?

It is just ringing out and not being answered

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i'm not receiving calls

Trying again now

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
something is wrong
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

try +XXXXXX

I am glad we managed to speakj at length in the end. I wish you all the best with your application.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much!, it was very helpful

cheers

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi!What should be in the employment contract ?and also I will ask for a letter from one of the conferences i attended in 2019 and gave a talk at this year, with the following details:
-I spoke at and attended ICHSA 2021
-Why I have been chosen
-An approximation of how many people attended the talk (around 100 I think)
-Attended ICHSA 2019is that enough?

Hi, do you not have a contract of employment already though?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I do have with my current company i'm just asking about the contents of it, if there is any thing that is important to mention in it

So the content of your contract of employment you cannot change. You could refer to where your job role/description is stated highlighting the relevant experience for the claim that you have the expertise in cyber security.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i see, thanks.and regarding the the contents of the conference letter is that enough ?

You are welcome. Yes that would be sufficient for the conferences.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you (:

No problem, all the best.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
my bachelor degree final year project got published as paper and I won a local prize, does that count?

Hi I think we covered the issue about works that were done as part of academic course being worthy of a mention but not being of too much evidential value because they really don't show your expertise or talent in the application of the theory. So I would say you can mention but alone it would not have much force.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hello,I hope you are doing well,Regarding the supporting evidence for optional criteria number 3, the supporting evidence can be:-Employment contract with salary information including any bonus and equity options (although you will have to demonstrate how you have gone beyond your day-to-day activities to demonstrate that you have made a significant impact in the sector);
-Letter from an employer wherever applicable. This is in addition to the required letters of endorsement and should to be written by another individual;
-Documentation on product designs or architecture diagram clearly showing your contribution. Please ensure this evidence is no more than three A4 pages long and demonstrates your personal work, not that of the company or team of individuals;
-GitHub account that contains lines of code clearly showing your continuing contribution.I can provide the first point only, what else i can provide for this criteria? Since it requires two evidencesThank you !

Hi, you cannot escape from providing technical evidence of the product or the systme itself  and what part you played in its design/creation and therefore if for cyber security you do not have a product design so to say you must have some technical input into how the software was built perhaps and therefore you could provide details of that.