MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I have the right to pass and repass through a passageway

Customer Question

I have the right to pass and repass through a passageway under my flying freehold. Does this mean on foot or in a vehicle? The passageway is not suitable for cars(huge fans) as was constructed over 100 years ago.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ormskirk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Read the deeds
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Owners of the land under the flying freehold want to park cars and van there.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How long before I get an answer?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please type something
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 8 days ago.

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today.

It is very unlikely that the access under the flying freehold would allow for vehicular access (unless this was specifically stated), the right to pass and repass would be for on foot only.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 7 days ago.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesitate to contact me further.