MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I would like to make a compensation claim against civil

Customer Question

I would like to make a compensation claim against civil service pensions
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I want make a competition claim against civil service pension for tere misishandiading of my late wife’s pensions
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I was not contacted at any time that late wife pension had been suspended no contact at no contact at all the progress after sended repeated emails but informing of her passing send death certificate still no contact I had to do all the chasing my self I was fobbed my all the time they made no contact with me at all
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It took me 14 months to get a resolution in which time suffered financial difficulties
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I will wait
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 10 days ago.

Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, I am presuming that you raised a complaint with the pension provider?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

My suggestion would be then to escalate the matter and to contact the pensions ombudsman about this whole affair especially given that you have endured financial difficulties. You can reach them here: Making a complaint | The Pensions Ombudsman (pensions-ombudsman.org.uk)

This is a free and impartial service and they will look into the matter and make a decision and this may include compensation for you.

Hopefully I ahve answered your question but if anything remians unclear I will be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I do not wish to go ahead

I am sorry I do not understand, you do not wish to go ahead with what?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What I say thanks for prompt replies as I say I do not want to proceed any further with my request for assistance

Thank you for the clarification and glad to be off assistance, this thread will close down shortly.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Very good

All the best,

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have already rated you please stop messaging me

I will no longer message however the thread will reopen every time you post in it, if you do not post again the thread will close down.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I do wish to correspond with you anymore I will not respond to any more messages
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I do not wish to correspond with you any more I will not respond to any more messages