INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My tier4 visa will expire on jan 2022. And I will complete

Customer Question

Hi my tier4 visa will expire on jan 2022. And I will complete my mba in sept 2021. I have 8 years of IT experience as software engineer from India prior to mba.My question is can I apply for skilled worker visa instead of applying for post study work permit of 2 years.As above psw and skilled worker visa are introduced after Brexit. I want to analyse which one is more useful for me ?
Expert:  INC Law replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Provided you meet the requirements of the rules, there is nothing stopping you from applying for either category.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can I do my own business on the 5 year skilled visa ?
Expert:  INC Law replied 16 days ago.

Onky under the Tier 1 route.