INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have been accused of plagiarism and it was sincerely

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have been accused of plagiarism and it was sincerely ***** ***** to lack of support from the acadamic tutors. They just completely neglect students. So I was unaware of the schools expectations on assignment delivery Now they want to fail me without proper panel to give me a chance to explain myself.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Cambridge, UK.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried to reach out to my lecturers and course leader buy no one is talking to me as usual
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This has greatly affected my mental health
Expert:  INC Law replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I just need to know how to go about handling the situation
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I feel I should have been given a fair hearing before they reach a decision to fail me.
Expert:  INC Law replied 10 days ago.

You will.need to Appeal any decision of the University.

You may wish to engage specialists. The following link will provide details of an organ which specialises in University appeals: https://www.academicappeals.co.uk/services/help-with-an-allegation-of-academic-misconduct/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwh_eFBhDZARIsALHjIKeq9069jhC74YEh4ZODRDJ0GdINHowkm07O8qt5Pa7839nDOYzx2L8aAjiZEALw_wcB

I hope this helps.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.