INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am heart patient and my 2 children are Asthmatic can we

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am heart patient and my 2 children are Asthmatic can we apply for hotel quarantine exemption. We are stuck in pakistan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Sent email to DHSCtesttra but no reply
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just stuck in pakistan children are missing school and also health problems
Expert:  INC Law replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

I am afraid that you would still.have to quarantine. The Home Office may be able to make concessions by ensuring adequate care is available, however, younwould still be required to quarantine for 10 days in a Govt approved hotel.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I heard if you got medical condition you may be able to apply for exemption.
Expert:  INC Law replied 16 days ago.

It would be through the department which you have already contacted. At this stage all you can do is chase them.