Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I spoke to you on the 1/6/2021 about an N265 form I filled

Customer Question

Good morning Anthony My name is***** spoke to you on the 1/6/2021 about an N265 form I filled it in and I’ve posted it to the claimant lawyer and to the court but the claimant lawyer say need the documents you told me I do not need to sending documents so can you please clarify what I need to do actually
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 9 days ago.

Thanks for returning to JA.

I will review your comments and return to you within 24 hours.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 8 days ago.

Thanks for your patience

For the avoidance of doubt what I said was you don't need to send the documents on your list at the same time you send the form as the opponent may not want to see every document on the list.

That said given they have requested sight of certain documents within the list which I assume falls in the disclosable category, please send the documents to them ASAP.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe