Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I wondered if I could get some advice please, London, UK,

Customer Question

Hi there, I wondered if I could get some advice please
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London, UK
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****’ll do my best to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please bear in mind though that this is an email service and not live chat and therefore I may not respond immediately.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.

Can you tell me what you need advice about?

Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

Hello - what is your question please?

Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I'm still waiting for you to clarify your question - can you please give me some more information?

Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

Hello, as I still don't have information from you I'll have to opt out of the thread as I can't give even a general answer for you. If you are able to clarify what you need help with a colleague can pick this up for you as and when you do. Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Joshua replied 12 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

Are you able to kindly provide some information about line in relation to the issue or issues you would like assistance with please?

Expert:  Joshua replied 11 days ago.

I'm following up on the above. Without some further information from you as above, I am limited in what I can say on the matter but in the hope it is helpful nonetheless, I will provide you with the following broad answer. If you are able to kindly provide me with the above further information or if you have any further questions generally, I will be delighted to expand on the following - please just reply back to me in this case:

Notwithstanding the above, in general terms we are able to provide a wide range of legal information on a similarly wide range of topics. It will be necessary for you to outline at least some basic information in relation to the issue in question in order that I'll one of my colleagues may be able to assist you. I look forward to your response providing such further additional information in order that either I or one of my colleagues can assist further with the above issue.

Expert:  Joshua replied 11 days ago.

I hope the above answers all your questions. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me otherwise thank you very much for visiting JustAnswer and I hope we will see you again in the future.