Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

How can i claim back mis sold thermal dynamic solar panel,

How can i claim back mis sold thermal dynamic solar panel
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In dorset
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None at the moment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We have got the paper work onit
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It was with a firm called Apple solar energy

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

When did you make the purchase? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
28/2/2013

Thank you. Does the company still exist, is it still trading?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No they are not trading now

Ok thank you. The issue is that if the company is no longer trading and has closed down, you may have no one to actually pursue over this., After all your contract and legal rights would have been against the company and if they have closed down, there is no legal entity for you to pursue if you had to take it further.

Usually, any issue would allow you to take action against the company but that won’t be possible here. Not only that, but you only have 6 years within which to make a legal claim if necessary, and as you made the initial purchase in 2013, your time limit for claiming would have expired in 2019.

I appreciate this may not be the answer you were hoping for but it is the legal position and all I can tell you is what the law says. I do hope that it at least explains where you stand and I will be happy to clarify anything for you in relation to it. For now, thank you for using our service.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay thanks

You are most welcome. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. All the best