MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Can I ask help, Gerrads cross, none, I did

Good afternoon
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: can I ask help
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Gerrads cross
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I did
I am a moderator for this topic. My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Do you have a specific question for our Experts? It looks like it may not have posted on this page. If so, please post your question as a reply to this message, and we will be able to search for an Expert to assist.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I work for two weeks but I don’t payment any money
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Agency hold the money as the employer gave it to her
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have all the message they it to me
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can I go to police station to ask help about this

Good morning, thank  you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and i will be assisting you today. Is your question relating to your employer witholding your wages?

If this dispute is in relation to unpaid wages, i would advise that the first step would be to contact ACAS and commence early conciliation, the following link should assist: https://tell.acas.org.uk/

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Why you take money in my account with out telling me if I do continue I just try the trials if this

Good afternoon, if you have any issues in relation to payment and billing please contact customers service as I am a site user like yourself and have no control over this.

MatthewM1117,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No why you take payment in my account,I did only try trail for one now you taking payment £50 in my sa account, WHY
I understand your comments however you need to discuss this matter with customer services I have no control over billing and payments.