MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Can I receive help for Physical therapy after a Operation to

Customer Question

Can I receive help for Physical therapy after a Operation to my back and Nevers? I'm disabled from walking properly.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Banbury, England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contacted a Therapy nurse
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: £50 a session
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Did the therapy nurse confirm whether the treatment was available on the NHS?

The following link should assist: https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/help-with-health-costs/

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist further.